Sunday, July 19, 2009

Getting Started!!

So it's time to get into shape!! The idea behind the blog is to keep each other motivated and to support each other in making and keeping goals and healthy food choices.

Before we start the challenge, I think it's important to break out the old measuring tape and post our measurements, that way we know where we are starting and can gauge how much we have lost.

Also- I think it's important to post how we are feeling about the weight in general and what our individual goals are. Whether it's losing a certain # of pounds or if it is just obtaining an overall healthy lifestyle.

Invite friends and family who might want to participate. This is a great way to share ideas and recipes also. I look forward to losing with you!! :)

~Amy

1 comment:

  1. YAY i'm really excited to do this! can't wait to see the end result! I'm trying to lose about 20lbs! if i can do this then i will be at my PRE-MARRIAGE weight! :) I think that if I just keep bustin my hump, and eating right i will get there SOON! a couple of tricks that i learned from THE BIGGEST LOSER is if you drink one 8oz glass of water before every meal then you wont eat as much! AND if you chew on sugarfree gum you wont be as hungry as much! (and if it's whitening gum then you get pretty teeth too) *BONUS!* K keep up the great work!!!
    marybeth

    ReplyDelete